Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot find where my garageband files are on imac

recorded some tracks on garageband on iphone 6.

went to my songs, held down the song, clicked share to garage band

synced phone with plug

instructions say to go to 'File Sharing' area of itunes, but i cannot find that anywhere. my phone shows up twice in itunes, once in the column on the left under 'Devices,' I click on that and there is no file sharing option, and once as an icon in the upper left corner under the play button. When I click on the icon i seem to get a different interface.

i go to 'Apps,' but Garageband is not even listed under the apps. there is no 'Documents' tab or 'File Sharing' tab. where do i find these things? have checked multiple forums on google but they all seem to take for granted that you can access 'File Sharing,' which I don't even see, or Garageband, which once again, is not even listed in my apps list (I also typed it in the search bar and it did not show up.)

HELP

Posted on May 22, 2015 5:16 AM

1 reply

Cannot find where my garageband files are on imac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.