Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

somehow i have 2 different Apple IDs.

one is my gmail account and i know the password to it. the other is a @me.com account which i don't know how to access or the password to. what do i do? i want to have only 1 obviously.. and prefferably the gmail one - which i know how to handle and everything. how do i make my phone realize that THIS is the REAL Apple ID. (and not the one he thinks it is)

iPhone 4S

Posted on May 22, 2015 3:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2015 4:06 AM

First, go here and reset your password.

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Second, erase your iPhone and set it up as new.

How to erase your iOS device and then set it up as a new device or restore it from backups - Apple Support

Set i up with the Apple ID you want to use.

6 replies

May 26, 2015 7:59 AM in response to RIFerrarr

HELP!!

but in order to erase my iphone it requires the APPPLE ID password - which i don't know!

also - i can't reset it beacuse it's either via email (- can't access that either because again - don't know the password) or via security questions and for some reason the answers don't fit! and i'm talking about stuff like my birthday... why doesn't it fit??

PLEASE HELP!

somehow i have 2 different Apple IDs.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.