Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPAD MINI -4G COMPATIBILITY

Recently I have bought a 4G SIM from my service provider AIRTEL in India and got activated for same. The Frequency band is 2300 MHz.It worked well for 2 days. It has now gone back to 3G services.Now my operator says IPAD Mini is not compatible for 4G. Is it right?

iPad Mini, iOS 8.3, MODEL: MD541HN/A

Posted on May 22, 2015 3:28 AM

1 reply

May 22, 2015 5:09 AM in response to lakshminarayananVV

I'm not sure which version your model is however there's a page of all the tech specs for all the mini's

http://www.apple.com/ipad/compare/

I don't have a cellular device so I'm unfamiliar with what is what, but of LTE is 4G then it shows that all are compatible....but if you read the fine print in the footnote it also says LTE is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds will vary based on site conditions. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/ipad/LTE.

So there could be the possibility that the issue is your carrier, not your device.

IPAD MINI -4G COMPATIBILITY

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.