Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i just bought 4 $100itunes card, i didnt use them. Someone else use my card, but not me,can someone tell me how to solve.

i bought 4 $100 itunes card from countdown. and take them to home, but they have been stolen by someone. could someone told me how to solve that.

i will show the reciepts below:User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded file

i m sure that i didnt use these money, someone stolen it, and could apple block the id who used these money, and pay me back for these moneys. plz help me

itunes-OTHER, qukevin729@hotmail.com

Posted on May 22, 2015 3:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2015 11:12 PM

We are fellow users here on these user-to-user forums, you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple - I've asked the hosts to remove your email address from your post (it's not a good idea to post personal info on any public forum).

What happens when you try to redeem them onto your account, what message do you get ? And the silver strips were still on the cards, covering their codes ?

You can try contacting iTunes Support via this page (you will probably need to give them images of the front and back of the card, and possibly its receipt) : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page, then iTunes Cards And Codes, but if they've already been redeemed then they are probably unlikely to be able to help. You could try contacting the store, and/or contact the issuer of the credit card that you used to purchase them

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 22, 2015 11:12 PM in response to qukevin729

We are fellow users here on these user-to-user forums, you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple - I've asked the hosts to remove your email address from your post (it's not a good idea to post personal info on any public forum).

What happens when you try to redeem them onto your account, what message do you get ? And the silver strips were still on the cards, covering their codes ?

You can try contacting iTunes Support via this page (you will probably need to give them images of the front and back of the card, and possibly its receipt) : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page, then iTunes Cards And Codes, but if they've already been redeemed then they are probably unlikely to be able to help. You could try contacting the store, and/or contact the issuer of the credit card that you used to purchase them

i just bought 4 $100itunes card, i didnt use them. Someone else use my card, but not me,can someone tell me how to solve.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.