Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Check for available downloads won't download

I can't get an album I pre-ordered to download. My account shows I have it pre-ordered, but when I click Check Available Downloads it says everything has been downloaded for my Apple ID. When I try to go to the album that I pre-ordered, it only gives me the option to buy it again. Help please!

Posted on May 22, 2015 7:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2015 11:26 PM

You've received the email saying that it's available, and you've now paid for it (pre-orders are charged for on release), it shows on your account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support ? If you have paid for it then does it show in the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store home page for downloading ?

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 22, 2015 11:26 PM in response to cling14

You've received the email saying that it's available, and you've now paid for it (pre-orders are charged for on release), it shows on your account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support ? If you have paid for it then does it show in the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store home page for downloading ?

May 24, 2015 12:13 PM in response to King_Penguin

I received the email saying its available for download. It became available on April 14,2015. I checked in the purchase history you mentioned and I haven't been charged for it yet. However, I tried to google some answers before I posted this, and it led me to looking at my account settings to see if they were set to automatically downloading pre-orders. It is and always has been set to automatically download and when I click on settings for pre-orders, it shows the album and says that I've pre-ordered it, yet there is no link to actually download it. I've never had this issue before. All other pre-orders I've done have been automatically downloaded or have come through when I click on check for available downloads

May 25, 2015 11:26 PM in response to cling14

If it's available and been paid for then it should show on your purchase history, which you say that it doesn't. You've bought things successfully since that album was released ? To contact iTunes Support : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page, then Purchases, Billing & Redemption

Check for available downloads won't download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.