Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you watch FaceTime on apple tv?

How can I watch FaceTime on apple TV with AirPlay?

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 6.0.2, Using numbers on icloud

Posted on May 22, 2015 6:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2015 6:25 AM

Use AirPlay Mirroring.

User uploaded file

6 replies

Nov 20, 2015 12:19 PM in response to Winston Churchill

I've been checking out the forums for tips on FaceTime and Apple TV and wow - you are super active and helpful (just saying!). Anyway, I mentioned in another thread that I'm getting tellymount for my TV setup, and thought it might be helpful for you too, although it's made for phones, not tablets.

Lately, my mom's been hearing some clicking noises over the air when we FaceTime (it happens when I AirPlay). Have you ever come across anything like that? I wonder if it's just my phone or a bigger issue.

Feb 4, 2016 6:10 AM in response to gregoryfromrotonda west

Thanks a lot for your answer. It's a little late for me, but it may help others. My problem was I didn't know that I had to swipe the bottom of the screen to get to the controls for Airplay. And Apple's HELP menu is anything but helpful. They assume you know how to do it and just didn't mention the swiping technique. Anyway, thanks for your reply. Like so many people. I rely on the forums because Apple's HELP menu if less than helpful. Again, Thanks.

Can you watch FaceTime on apple tv?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.