Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can not access iCloud

I can not access iCloud: Photos - Preferences - ICloud Photo Library..when I click the box I receive this message: (com.apple.AOSAccounts error 4.) I am pretty sure this is caused by my old e-mail address which seems to have glommed onto my account and won't let go. I have had to erase the dang thing several time in other sections of the iCloud accounts. I am fed up with this mess. In addition, I've not erased my old phone however, it is not active at the moment...it's dead as a door nail. But I think it's still on my account. Should I get this phone erased...Can I still use this phone for music only???

Not only that...I can't believe that Apple Music will not let you erase songs or albums off your phone. I am so fed up with trying to erase anything off my phone recently...it's like pulling teeth. I think I've erased my Irish Song List at least ten times. Yes, it's all backed up. And it's still on my friggen phone. GRRRRRRR. Yes, I've gone through the motions of looking up how to erase songs la la la la la...none of them help.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 22, 2015 5:24 AM

There are no replies.

I can not access iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.