Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Frustrated and Upset

Case# 787518168

I started a trouble ticket with Apple Care a couple weeks ago with slow texting issues. I would attempt to open the text screen so I could type and send texts then switch to send a text to another person. The delay between texts would be between 10 to 12 seconds, sometime longer. The problem did not start until after Apple pushed an update after the release of the iPhone 6 and 6 plus. My iPhone 4s is out of warranty and I do not have Apple Care however the system allowed my through as an exception for assistance. I have been working with a couple of agents who have taken me through resetting my phone to factory setting a couple of times, asking, me to send stack files to the engineers, and even sending a video of the slowness of the messaging to the engineers. I have placed 4 phone calls in the last 4 days asking for the status of my trouble ticket and have not had a call back. I called back and spoke to a supervisor (at least I was told he was a supervisor). I was asked to yet again reset my phone to factory setting and take another video of the problem for the engineers to review. When I asked what the out come would be in the end if I went through the hassle of resetting my phone to factory AGAIN the answer was, "I don't know".

We all know what a pain it is to reset our devices to factory settings then to have to go back and reload and put everything back to how we had the device. This would be the 3rd or 4th time I was asked to do this for the same issue. And I still have not had a call back from the original representative with whom I had been working.

I AM FED UP AND WILL BE LEAVING THE APPLE FAMILY. MY ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD WILL BE LEAVING THE APPLE FAMILY. Yes that's 5 people with 5 iPhones, 4 iPads plus all my friends and other family members will hear about this horrendous experience. I expected so much better from Apple. I had been a loyal Apple customer for years from the first iPhone and was even saving up for the iPhone 6 plus. Samsung here I come.

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 22, 2015 8:19 AM

1 reply

Frustrated and Upset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.