Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can some one at Apple tell me why the Iphone 6 Plus does not give message notifications

Can some one at apple tell my how to ensure my Iphone 6 Plus provide an audible notification. I have tried every I can to get this sorted.

Very frustrated, missing a message today has contributed to me missing a business deal that has cost me £3K

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 22, 2015 8:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2015 12:26 PM

There is no one here from Apple, just users like you. That being said, are you sure you don't have your silent switch on? Is Do Not Disturb turned on? (Look for a quarter-moon icon in the status bar up top)

6 replies

May 23, 2015 9:23 AM in response to Macker1234

Go to settings general<reset<reset settings. (backup device using iTunes first) Only erase settings. After you have reset settings and your device has restarted see if the problem still consists. if that does not work Try this. Back you phone up via iTunes, next hit restore, then when you have set up your device with iTunes, see if the problem is still consisting. If the problem has gone away restore your backup you made.

Can some one at Apple tell me why the Iphone 6 Plus does not give message notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.