Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Radius Authentication Server Unresponsive

So, the wonderful people at Grande did a factory reset on our Airport Extreme without telling me. I was able to quickly get it running as it was (with the Airport extreme acting as our Firewall, handling DHCP, and Radius setup for our users). The only issue I've run into is radius isn't currently working. On client machines, we get the error "Authentication Failed on network "______" The authentication server is unresponsive. Contact your network administrator to check the network infrastructure."

When I run radius in the debug mode, I get the message "Ignoring request to authentication address * port 1812 from unknown client [our airport extreme ip] port 65455."

Let me know if you need any information from me. Help is greatly appreciated.

OSX 10.9.5, Server 3.2.2

Keith

Posted on May 22, 2015 11:35 AM

2 replies

Radius Authentication Server Unresponsive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.