Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 touch screen keeps not responding.

Hi everyone.

My touch screen on my iPhone 6 will stop responding for up to 12 hours at a time. It's an intermittent problem that happens for a few hours or minutes then goes away.

I went to the Genius bar at the Apple Store on Wednesday 20th May and they replaced the a new screen, it worked for an hour then failed.

I went to the Genius Bar the following day (Thursday 21st May), waited two hours for an appointment and got a two minute appointment with a Genius Bar worker who said it's a software issue and I just need to re-install the software.

I re-installed the software the issue persisted.

I went to the Genius Bar again today for the third day in a row, and showed that the issue persisted in spite of the new screen and software re-installation and they took the iPhone and re-installed the screen again.

It worked for a while and now I am home and the device still is having the same issue where it doesn't respond. It mostly is unresponsive although will work for a few hours at a time.

According to the Genius Bar guy all their tests say the touch screen is working correctly and calibrated. Can anyone think of any reason the screen is still doing this?

Posted on May 22, 2015 12:39 PM

There are no replies.

iPhone 6 touch screen keeps not responding.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.