Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't use my iTunes money to buy Wish List -- keeps shunting me to "payment"

I've been trying to use money in my iTunes account (redeemed gift cards) to buy songs from my Wish List & there does not seem to be an option to do that anymore. It used to do it automatically; now it takes me straight to the billing page (where there is no option to use credits) -- does anyone know how to make this work? I have OS X Yosemite version 10.10.3 and the iTunes software is up to date.

thanks

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on May 22, 2015 11:04 AM

2 replies

May 22, 2015 11:24 AM in response to Chris CA

Thanks -- what I"m talking about is the credit balance (money from gift cards redeemed & held on account). However, in addition, "it" will not let me into payment information to check if my credit card info is current, and it won't let me list PayPal either -- the auto-message is that the iTunes store is having a problem but it's been doing that for a while now (I've been trying off and on for at least a couple of weeks & I'm now officially fed up)

can't use my iTunes money to buy Wish List -- keeps shunting me to "payment"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.