Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iBooks not downloading from the cloud

Posted on May 22, 2015 1:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2015 12:48 PM

Hi, Zinzan3966.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you are unable to download iBooks. I would need a little more information regarding what behavior you are experiencing to provide a better answer. However, here is an article that may help with this issue.

Can't connect to the iTunes Store

Cheers,

Jason H.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 24, 2015 12:48 PM in response to Zinzan3966

Hi, Zinzan3966.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you are unable to download iBooks. I would need a little more information regarding what behavior you are experiencing to provide a better answer. However, here is an article that may help with this issue.

Can't connect to the iTunes Store

Cheers,

Jason H.

Jul 2, 2015 12:33 PM in response to Zinzan3966

I have the same issue... Just purchased a new iPad and restored from iCloud to set it up. All other apps are working but iBooks will it download. Has the "cloud" over the right corner of the book and when Intry to download the progress bar gets all the way across but ultimately fails with no error message and the book again appears with the cloud I the corner.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.