Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have a 5c and the time is always going incorrect even if i set it manually. Also, my screen always freezes and if i try to tap the screen it goes to the passbook app and it just glitches randomly when i use my phone. Any help with this one..pls!!!

I have a 5c and the time is always going incorrect even if I set it manually. Also, my phone screen is always freezing and when I touch the screen, it will go to the passbook app and when its not frozen, it will just glitch. So, any help with this one

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 22, 2015 4:14 PM

1 reply

May 24, 2015 1:56 PM in response to lghnegce

Hi lghnegce,

If you are having issues with your iPhone time resetting and screen freezes as well as your other issues, you may want to try some things to troubleshoot.

First, quit all running applications and test again -

Force an app to close in iOS

Next, I would try restarting and if needed resetting the iPhone -

Restart or reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue is still present, you may want to restore the iPhone as a new device -

How to erase your iOS device and then set it up as a new device or restore it from backups

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Brett L

i have a 5c and the time is always going incorrect even if i set it manually. Also, my screen always freezes and if i try to tap the screen it goes to the passbook app and it just glitches randomly when i use my phone. Any help with this one..pls!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.