Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant update my payment info. I'm overseas without phone service, how do I speak to someone about my problem?

My old card on my Apple account expired and apple wont let me update my new card. Its says bank info doesnt make something... even though its my card and everything matches. I am currently overseas and only using the phone with wifi as I have no service... so I cant call apple or get apple to call me to help me out with my problem.

I can't even download free apps with out updating my card........ its pretty lame

Help me Tom Cruise

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on May 22, 2015 3:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2015 3:51 PM

Is the card a new number, or just an update to the existing one? It is possible there is something that is not matching exactly, such as an address or something else. Apple does not reject the card, the banking institution is the one that would produce any reject message. Do you not have access to a computer that you can log into iTunes with? A current credit card is used for identification purposes for your iTunes account and has to remain current for your account to remain active.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 22, 2015 3:51 PM in response to OhAppleWhy

Is the card a new number, or just an update to the existing one? It is possible there is something that is not matching exactly, such as an address or something else. Apple does not reject the card, the banking institution is the one that would produce any reject message. Do you not have access to a computer that you can log into iTunes with? A current credit card is used for identification purposes for your iTunes account and has to remain current for your account to remain active.

May 22, 2015 4:07 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

Its a new card all together, my old one expired a few months ago. When I try to update the iTunes from my computer its says the same thing "Your credit card information does not match your banks records.Please enter a U.S credit card and matching billing address."

Update: You are my hero, if you where here I would give you a hug... or tug (no homo)

I decided to try my old address that I have went to my bank and had them change 3 times but for whatever reason thats to much for them to comprehend. So I put my old address in and it accepted my card.

You the real MVP

I cant update my payment info. I'm overseas without phone service, how do I speak to someone about my problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.