Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad videos need to be transferred to my iMac

I have a number of videos that were taken on my iPad of my guitar lessons. I need to move most of those videos to my iMac to free up space on my iPad. It's a 3rd generation iPad, so I don't think Airdrop is usable. I docked the iPad to my computer earlier today, & I can't see these videos. They are not located in photos on the iPad. They are actually found in the camera section which I couldn't see when the iPad was docked. I'm also considering purchasing a new iPad, but need to move these videos to the computer before I can do that. One last thing the iMac is on 10.9.5. Thanks for any help.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on May 22, 2015 8:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2015 8:13 PM

Click here and follow the instructions.

(127740)

3 replies

May 23, 2015 8:06 PM in response to Niel

Thanks, Niel. I had never upgraded to Yosemite or Photos, so I had a little bit of work to do before I could attempt to transfer these vids. There were 12 vids that I needed to transfer, only one worked. I get an error on the other 11 that they may be an unrecognized file type or the files may not contain valid data. All of the file names are:

IMG_0077.MOV

IMG_0078.MOV

thru IMG_0087. With this error on all files:

"The operation couldn't be completed (com.apple.ImageCaptureCore error-9937.)

What now?

iPad videos need to be transferred to my iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.