Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Slo-mo Malfunction

Tho I've had my iPhone 5S for a year and a half I only just used the slo-mo feature. It was odd. When played back it seemed normal speed for a little while and then began to run in slow motion. After a while it sped back up to normal. This was borne out visually by the timeline as it was depicted with an arbitrary scale with points closer and farther apart when the speed change.

Moreover, and more troubling, I trimmed the two ends of the clip and then posted it to Facebook When played on their viewer not only was the video NOT in slo-mo, it in fact seemed slightly sped up.

What's going on here? I'm running the latest iOS.

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on May 22, 2015 7:19 PM

There are no replies.

Slo-mo Malfunction

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.