Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have successfully purchased a movie as my account has been charged but when I go to Apple TV or my I Pad and look at purchased movies it shows that I. Have not purchased anything. What do Ai need to do to watch this movie on my TV via Apple TV

I Have successfully downloaded a movie on. My I Pad using an Apple prepaid card but. Now cannot watch it on TV via Apple TV. When I look at purchased movies it says nothing has been purchased. But I have an account showing I did purchase a movie. What do I need to do to. Watch what I have purchased. Viia Apple TV on. My. TV?

iPad 2, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on May 23, 2015 1:31 AM

2 replies

May 23, 2015 2:07 AM in response to Mountainineden

Select the content which is causing a problem and use the 'Report a problem' button in Your Purchase History on your computer.

Currently, if your purchase happens to be your most recent purchase you will need to click the large ‘Report A Problem’ button under the list of previous purchases in order to reveal the ‘Report A Problem’ link for your recent purchase. If your purchase is listed as a previous purchase use the small arrow on the left side of its listing.

Alternatively you can use the receipt email to report a problem.

I have successfully purchased a movie as my account has been charged but when I go to Apple TV or my I Pad and look at purchased movies it shows that I. Have not purchased anything. What do Ai need to do to watch this movie on my TV via Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.