Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

multicam clips and audio re sync possible?

FCP X 10.2 OS X 10.10.3

I have a simple two camera angle multi cam clip. When I imported the Media in I used the Analyze and Fix Audio problems, and the audio is worse then what is was on the shot footage, but I had already edited it.

Can I some how easily have the edits saved, and redone with new imported footage that hasn't had the Analyze and Fix Audio problem so that the audio is unmolested by FCPX on import?

So in short, reassembling the edits, using the new important footage, so that the audio is replaced, without having to recut it all?

Does that make sense? Please ask if you need more clarity.

Posted on May 23, 2015 2:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2015 2:47 AM

in the angle editor of the original multiple cam you can try switching off all the audio enhancements to reset the clips. That should be sufficient. The process is non-destructive. You could also mark identical I/O points on the replacement clips and use the replace function to swap out the shots in the angle editor.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2015 2:47 AM in response to froghead2

in the angle editor of the original multiple cam you can try switching off all the audio enhancements to reset the clips. That should be sufficient. The process is non-destructive. You could also mark identical I/O points on the replacement clips and use the replace function to swap out the shots in the angle editor.

multicam clips and audio re sync possible?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.