Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes delete music on my iphone 6

Ciao a tutti

Ho un problema con il mio iphone 6; uso la gestione della musica manuale, quindi quando collego il mio iphone con itunes, trasferisco dal mio mac la musica che decido io; mi è già successo 2-3 volte che quando collego l'iphone e poi apro itunes, senza fare niente succede qualcosa e mi cancela tutta la musica presente nella libreria dell'iphone; la musica all'interno dell'itunes sembra esserci però se apro l'iphone mi dice che la libreria è vuota; siccome è già la seconda volta che mi succede vovevo capire se era un problema già verificato ad altri e si poteva risolvere.

Grazie

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 23, 2015 1:37 AM

1 reply

May 23, 2015 1:38 AM in response to Mariis88

Hello everyone

I have a problem with my iphone 6; use music management manual, so when I connect my iphone with itunes, I transfer music from my mac that I decide; It already happened 2-3 times that when I connect the iphone and then open itunes, do nothing and something happens to me cancela all the music in the library of the iPhone; music inside dell'itunes there seems to be but if I open the iphone tells me that the library is empty; since it is already the second time that happens to me vovevo tell if it was a problem already occurred and others could be solved.

thanks

itunes delete music on my iphone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.