Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Paypal Finance - paying off early or placing a deposit?

Hello. I want to pay monthly for a new rMBP, I can't find anything about the credit other than the monthly payments. Neither PayPal not Apple give more details, such as can I put down a large deposit or pay it early, or if I'm flush one month can I pay off extra to reduce the rest of the payments.

Anyone have any information or links?

Cheers,

Posted on May 23, 2015 4:37 AM

4 replies

May 29, 2015 12:05 AM in response to emptythetill

Hey, I had similar questions about wanting to make sure I could make large deposits if I wanted and after a bit of googling I found this page: https://www.barclaycardus.com/app/japply/banking/marketing/rangedcma/Farm_Bureau _Bank/Standard_Credit_Agreement.html

under "Your Minimum Payment Each Month" it says

"At any time you may pay more than the Minimum Payment Due up to the full amount you owe us. However, you cannot “pay ahead”. This means that if you pay more than the required Minimum Payment Due in any billing cycle or if you make more than one payment in a billing cycle, you will still need to pay the next month’s required Minimum Payment Due by your next Payment Due Date."

However we should note that it says at the top that these are the terms for any card dated before 3/31/15, but as it's from this year I can't imagine the conditions have changed drastically in this regard.

Apple Paypal Finance - paying off early or placing a deposit?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.