Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Audio issue in my iPad mini retina display(iPad mini 2)

Hi,

i am using iPad mini 2 for last 25 days and I am facing audio issue in my iPad. Like when I am listening to audio music or video music and when I keep the volume level to the highest, I can feel / listen the songs at highest volume. But at the same time when I pause the song and then again play the song then at highest selected volume level I can not feel the highest volume from my ipad. Surprisingly when i do fast forward or rewind to any song at highest selected volume then again I can feel the highest volume but when again I pause the song and play it again then again volume goes down to some extent.

But one thing is there I am using ipad smart case with my iPad. So please suggest is it because of the case I am facing this issue.

i have already got my iPad replaced once with a new iPad by Apple authorised service centre. But, I am again getting the same issue I'm my new iPad mini 2 with the same smart case cover.

someone please answer to my queries, is it issue with iPad or smart case cover.

iPad Mini, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 23, 2015 4:25 AM

1 reply

Audio issue in my iPad mini retina display(iPad mini 2)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.