Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I added my mail accounts on apple mail and after a while i realized that it took 2gb of space on my device.then i deleted the accounts because that wasnt expected and since then that space remains occupied from the apple mail. Can i delete the occupi

I added my mail accounts on apple mail and after a while i realized that it took 2gb of space on my device.then i deleted the accounts because that wasnt something that i expected and since then that space remains occupied from the apple mail.

Can i delete the occupied space from my device?

When i look on usage it says apple mail takes 1.9gb (mail and attachments) of space even after i deleted the accounts.

Thank you

iPad Air, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 23, 2015 6:27 AM

There are no replies.

I added my mail accounts on apple mail and after a while i realized that it took 2gb of space on my device.then i deleted the accounts because that wasnt expected and since then that space remains occupied from the apple mail. Can i delete the occupi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.