Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hacked and changed my apple ID, and then have activated "Find my Iphone"

Good day. My problem is that using a computer virus that hacked my email and changed the password to the apple ID. Then, my iphone has locked through Find my iphone" and asks to enter the 4-digit code and the words "id.unlock@yandex.ru - Write here." I wrote this e-mail, the answer came that I have to pay 1,500 rubles to turn off find my iphone. Tried to create the same apple ID, but go underneath the Iphone could not. Apparently the hacker has changed the email on my apple ID.

Initially when I bought Iphone, I registered it on a single Email m.p5@mail.ru. I have a screenshot of when I did a backup of the iphone, where is my IMEI number and my cell number I tried to contact apple support. Please help with solving this problem, I've tried everything, this is my only chance to recover my phone. Ready to provide additional information about verification of my identity. Thank you for your attention!.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.2

Posted on May 23, 2015 6:42 AM

1 reply

May 23, 2015 1:44 PM in response to Артёмmp5

It sounds like your Apple ID has been hacked. Depending on what has been done by the hacker at this point and how much time has elapsed, it may not be possible to regain control of your Apple ID, and thus may not be possible to unlock your phone.

See:

What to do if your Apple ID has been hacked

(Fair disclosure: I may receive compensation from links to my sites, TheSafeMac.com and AdwareMedic.com.)

Hacked and changed my apple ID, and then have activated "Find my Iphone"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.