Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 stuck at itunes logo

I am based in India and happened to buy the iPhone 6 from the iconic apple store in New York. Yesterday, I was installing/updating latest version of iOS using wifi and when I saw the phone after a while, it was stuck with a red itunes logo and a logo of a cable. I took it to two apple stores and they have said that I need to send to the US to get it repaired. Now, I'm someone who travels to US max twice a year and it is just too bothersome. Wish apple had done more testing of their products. Feel that their product quality has suffered a lot in recent past Since my earlier phone was also an iPhone and that lasted 5.5 years while this has not been not more than 3 months since I got the new phone. Can someone suggest what can be done? I have tried the recovery mode by holding home and off buttons together as also by connecting to the screen.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 23, 2015 8:39 AM

There are no replies.

iPhone 6 stuck at itunes logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.