Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I could connect to our school and other places's wifi network except my home wifi

I could connect to our school and other places's wifi network except my home wifi

It is almost 2 months already

Posted on May 23, 2015 12:29 PM

1 reply

May 25, 2015 12:27 PM in response to teefeyooi

Hi teefeyooi,

Thanks for contributing to the Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like you're not able to connect to your home Wi-Fi network with your iPad, but you can connect to other networks.

If you haven't already, be sure to try all of these steps from If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network:

Check all of your cables and connections.

If you still can’t connect to your network or get online, make sure your router is connected to the modem and turned on.

Restart.

For more help, try restarting your device, router, or cable/DSL modem. After each step, check to see if you fixed the issue.

Restart your iOS device.

• Unplug your router and plug it back in.

• Unplug your cable or DSL modem and plug it back in.

Still can’t connect?

Reset your Network Settings. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before.

If these steps don't solve it, next check your Wi-Fi router:

Update your Wi-Fi router with the latest firmware and make sure the router supports your Apple product. For more information, contact the manufacturer of your router.

Best Regards,

Jeremy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.