Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod touch 5th gen won't sign into any Apple ID

My IPod touch, 5th generation, has never had a problem before and all of a sudden, it won't let me sign into any Apple ID. I've tried signing in with my mum's and my own, but nothing is working. It doesn't say 'wrong password' it just stops trying to log in. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Oh, by the way, I've turned it on and off completely a few times.

Posted on May 23, 2015 8:51 AM

7 replies

Jun 30, 2015 9:14 PM in response to Sitkalauren

If I try logging in the App Store I touch get, then install, then the log in screen pops up. I then enter my password and the log in window goes away and the little download circle bar thingy starts spinning for a few second, and then it disappears and the get button shows up again. I have repeated this process a numerous amount of times, and it just keeps going in that loop. I also tried loggong on in the settings page and when I click log in, my username and password turn grey for a second like it is thinking, and then it will just stop like I never clicked it in the first place.

iPod touch 5th gen won't sign into any Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.