Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I view my entire photo?

I have photos with important information along the top of the photo. I would like to scan through my photos looking for the ones that have the desired information at the top. So I bring up the Photos app and click on one of the photos. It displays the photo but there is a white bar across the top and the bottom of the photo. The bar on the top has the navigation arrow to return to the complete list of photos, the day and time the photo was taken, and the word Edit. The bottom bar has the buttons for share, favorite, and delete. I do not care if the bars are there or not. I just need to view my entire photo. I need to see the information at the top of the photo but these bars are on top of the photo. It does not appear that I can zoom in and out of the photo or move it up and down allowing me to move the photo out from behind the bars. How do I view my entire photo from the iPhone?

iOS 8.3

Posted on May 23, 2015 9:42 AM

There are no replies.

How can I view my entire photo?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.