Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to permanently delete some apps from my iTunes account. Can this be done so these apps aren't stored in iCloud as well?

I Would like to permanently delete some apps from my iTunes account. I know that apps can be hidden via the list on my iPhone or iPad although these apps are still retained via iCloud. I would like these apps to be deleted from iCloud as well. Is there a feature to do this through iTunes?

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 23, 2015 12:34 PM

3 replies

May 25, 2015 6:26 PM in response to helmv0

You cannot delete apps from your Pruchased history. You can only hide them.

Hide and unhide purchases in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

With that said, Apps are not stored in your iCloud account at all, and as such do not take up any space in iCloud.

They are stored on Apple's servers a.k.a the cloud. From where you can download them at any time. Purchased apps can be redownloaded for free. This is different to iCloud. Removing them from their would be to remove them from the app store for everybody.

I would like to permanently delete some apps from my iTunes account. Can this be done so these apps aren't stored in iCloud as well?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.