Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud and Apple ID? HELP!

Hi,

Recently I have changed my email address (Gmail) and obviously doing that I'm having to change my email on all other accounts. Now what I'm having an issue with is that I logged in to my iCloud (laptop) and went into settings and clicked Apple ID Manage, on there it directed me to my page where I could change my password and email address which I done and also done the same on my iPhone which is now all logged into my new apple ID and iCloud account, but when I log into my iCloud on my laptop I do it with my new email address, then when I click settings in the right hand corner it shows my name and below my old email address and was wonder if anyone knew why that was?

I want to delete my old email account due to some hacking issue and I defiently don't want that email associated with my iCloud,

Can any one help?

Much Appreciated,

Paige

Posted on May 23, 2015 9:53 AM

There are no replies.

iCloud and Apple ID? HELP!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.