Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i re-order submitted podcasts

My podcasts are out of order. I submitted them to iTunes and they are showing up out of order. My RSS Feed is on Soundcloud. Do I change the order there? I'm having difficulty finding how to change the order in SoundCloud too.

MacBook Pro, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 23, 2015 1:19 PM

1 reply

May 23, 2015 2:01 PM in response to infojaysongaddis

The Store by default shows them in reverse date order - newest on top - but you can change the view by clicking on the column headers. When subscribing the iTunes application shows them in reverse data order and this can't be changed, except by using the recently introduced 'itunes:order' - I don't know whether SoundCloud supports this tag.

I quote from http://www.apple.com/itunes/podcasts/specs.html

The <itunes:order> tag can be used to override the default ordering of episodes on the iTunes Store by populating it with the number value in which you would like the episode to appear. For example, if you would like an <item> to appear as the first episode of the podcast, you would populate the <itunes:order> tag with “1.” If conflicting order values are present in multiple episodes, the store will order by <pubDate>.

I can't comment further without being able to look at the feed.

how do i re-order submitted podcasts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.