Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone was just stolen , how do I track it without any mobile or wireless internet working on it currently

I was just burgled at gun point with my iPhone taken forcibly from me in an internet cafe. As it was a recent gift from a friend in the UK it was carrier locked to Vodafone UK. In so doing, I was using wireless service to operate it daily. I have all my info on it with Find My iPhone even activated. How do I track it now to see its location without any Sim or wireless service on it...

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.3, 16 Gig. Black

Posted on May 23, 2015 6:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2015 6:39 PM

It has to be online to be tracked; that means it must be powered on (battery not dead) and connected to a data network via either wi-fi or cellular. The following has some recommendations on other steps you may want to take: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

1 reply

My iPhone was just stolen , how do I track it without any mobile or wireless internet working on it currently

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.