Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

airport extreme 7.7.3 and iphone 5s/iPad4 unable to connect

Hi all,

i have read a bunch of forums and posts, and it seems that there is still no clear answer on the following one.

Here after details on what issue i am facing today.

I have a brand new Apple Airport Extreme i bought 5 month ago.

Everything was working fine so far.

I started having issues with my iPad upgrade (iOS 8.x, not sure it was with 8.1 or later), but as i don't use my iPad that much at home, i didn't pay too much attention.

Today, after power Off/Power on of my AirPort, no more wireless access.

I have the message "Unable to join the network ..."

I have tried removing my WIFI config on the Rport Xtreme, from WPA2 to None in term of security, and also removing the "hidden" network.,NO CHANCE

If i cannot find the root cause of this, i will take my acces point to Apple Store and ask for a reimbursement.

I have 2 MacBook Pro, 2 iMacs, 2 iPads, 1 iPhone, plenty of iPods, and i agree with other posts i have seen so far.

Apple quality in software development is becoming really bad.

Apple company, should not forget that their customers are their best "sales", and why people are "addict" to the brand even if it is not cheap.

Having Poor Quality and Stability will definetely make customers thinking about other options.

That will be the case for me when i will buy my next computer :-(

Airport Extreme

Posted on May 23, 2015 3:46 PM

There are no replies.

airport extreme 7.7.3 and iphone 5s/iPad4 unable to connect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.