Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Pro Retina 13" Uneven/Partially Sticky Spacebar?

Today I bought an early-2015 Macbook Pro Retina 13". The spacebar only presses down and makes a clicking noise near the middle. Both the left and right sides of the spacebar are sticky and pressed down. They still work the majority of the time, but they are not level with the command keys next to them. It's not hugely impacting my typing, but it really is a pain sometimes and I didn't have this problem on my old Macbook Pro 13" (Non-Retina). Has anyone else experienced a similar problem, and if so, how did you fix it? Nothing has spilled on the keyboard, it came out of the box this way. Keep in mind, it isn't the WHOLE spacebar that's sticking, just the left and right side. I wanted to see if this was something Apple could easily fix since I'm sure this is not supposed to be this way. Thank you!

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on May 23, 2015 7:04 PM

There are no replies.

Macbook Pro Retina 13" Uneven/Partially Sticky Spacebar?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.