Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do iphone 5 batteries have a unique number

Can someone advise if Iphone 5 batteries themselves have a "Unique" number or serial number on them? I'm fully awaere the phone itself does. I just want to know if the battery does. Thanks for any help

iPhone 5, iOS 8, null

Posted on May 23, 2015 7:07 PM

9 replies

May 24, 2015 6:47 PM in response to oldlures

oldlures wrote:

ccan you answer the question Or not? It matters to me or I would not have asked it

Because sometimes, knowing why someone is looking for a particular answer helps people figure out what the real problem is. Not everyone knows how to ask the right questions.

This is also an all volunteer, user-to-user forum. Being polite to people tends to get your more help and answers.

Best of luck.

May 24, 2015 9:31 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

Thanks Meg. The comment was in regards to the first answer. Candidly it was a smarta$s reply that never needed to be made since it in NO WAY addressed my question Secondly, why should I have to explain my reason for asking a pretty straight forward question which still remains unanswered. However in the spirit of exhibiting politeness I'll now ask the question again with a reason: I'm curious, do iPhone batteries have unique identifiers, similar to serial numbers, assigned to them? Thank you in advance to anyone that can say yes or no.

May 24, 2015 10:25 PM in response to oldlures

oldlures wrote:

Thanks Meg. The comment was in regards to the first answer. Candidly it was a smarta$s reply that never needed to be made since it in NO WAY addressed my question Secondly, why should I have to explain my reason for asking a pretty straight forward question which still remains unanswered. However in the spirit of exhibiting politeness I'll now ask the question again with a reason: I'm curious, do iPhone batteries have unique identifiers, similar to serial numbers, assigned to them? Thank you in advance to anyone that can say yes or no.

Since you refuse to provide any further information and you sneer at people's attempts to help you, I suspect you've significantly lowered the chances of anyone helping you beyond what they've already done. Take deggie's suggestion.

May 24, 2015 11:49 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

Thanks for your reply Meg. I value your right to express your opinion and advice. The straight forward question I asked was answered rapidly on another forum without the need for a detailed explanation as to why I was asking. Hmm. To all of you who had to suffer thru this thread, I sincerely apologize if you get the feeling I sneered at you. I'll probably ask a few questions in the future but not right now since I'm on "the list"..... Please remember Memorial Day all

Do iphone 5 batteries have a unique number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.