Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 and Lost Thumbnails

I just replace my stolen iPhone 6 running iOS 8.3, and when I transferred information from iCloud, the thumbnails of my photos now in the Cloud on Photo have disappeared; the application says I need to upload them. How do I do this? Or how do I get the thumbnails back? I have all the iCloud Photos syncing, and they are all fine on my MacBook Pro and iPad. They had been fine (thumbnails, no need to upload anything from my phone) on the other phone I had to lock, wipe, and write off. The iCloud download has worked just fine (I did that twice, trying to fix this) for everything else, save a few preferences or re-pairings.

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), Just had my logic board replaced.

Posted on May 23, 2015 8:01 PM

There are no replies.

iPhone 6 and Lost Thumbnails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.