Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to check if other devices have synced to your itunes.

Somebody was over my house the other day and requested to charge their device.

So i plugged my usb charger in to my pc, and started charge their device.

The 'Trust or Dont Trust' popped up on their device and they hit 'Trust'.

I then locked my computer screen.

After they had left, i logged back in to my user account and saw that my itunes was open.

I'm worried that because their device 'trusted' my computer, their device automatically synced with my library of music videos + photos.

**Questions i would like answered**

a) Now would there be any trace of them syncing with my library on my pc/itunes at all?

b) Is it possible for their device to automatically sync (user account was locked, but itunes automatically opened) with a new computer that they've "trusted"?

Thank you for your help!

iPhone 4S, Windows 7, nothing

Posted on May 23, 2015 4:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2015 5:09 PM

a) In the unlikely event that the device had synced successfully there could be an en entry for it under Edit > Preferences > Devices indicating that it was backed up at the start of the process.

b) It should not have been synced as your library would be different from the one that it normally syncs with. There would normally be a warning such as "Do you want to erase & sync this device" that indicates that content would be removed. Alternatively there might have been a warning about content on the device purchased with a different Apple ID that couldn't be transferred into the library.

tt2

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2015 5:09 PM in response to syncingproblem

a) In the unlikely event that the device had synced successfully there could be an en entry for it under Edit > Preferences > Devices indicating that it was backed up at the start of the process.

b) It should not have been synced as your library would be different from the one that it normally syncs with. There would normally be a warning such as "Do you want to erase & sync this device" that indicates that content would be removed. Alternatively there might have been a warning about content on the device purchased with a different Apple ID that couldn't be transferred into the library.

tt2

How to check if other devices have synced to your itunes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.