Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm trying to download iOS 8.3 on IPhone 5S thru laptop. What is the summary pane?

I'm trying to download iOS 8.3 update on IPhone 5S thru my laptop because I don't have enough storage and I've deleted all that I can off my phone and I don't know what the summary pane is. Help!!

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 23, 2015 7:39 PM

3 replies

May 24, 2015 10:21 AM in response to SBeans555

When you click the iPhone icon in iTunes it should open a window similar to that shown below -- that is the Summary pane. The left red arrow points to the iTunes icon that opens the window. The blue bar below the left arrow is where the Summary pane is selected. The red arrow at right is in the Summary pane and points to the update section.

User uploaded file

I'm trying to download iOS 8.3 on IPhone 5S thru laptop. What is the summary pane?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.