Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health App is not tracking my steps, what should I do?

I activated my step's tracking on my Health App, and it does not track them. I tried closing and restarting the phone many times. I can't find any article that helps me to solve this problem, if somebody has a solution, please write it down. Thank you so much!

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 23, 2015 11:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2015 6:06 AM

If you have an iPhone 5 as your post indicates, it does not have a motion co-processor. It will not track your steps. You can either get a fitness tracker that will sync with Heath such as one of the ones by Garmin. Or, you can see if there is an app that will track steps using the phone's accelerometer that syncs with Health.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 24, 2015 6:06 AM in response to valecordero_

If you have an iPhone 5 as your post indicates, it does not have a motion co-processor. It will not track your steps. You can either get a fitness tracker that will sync with Heath such as one of the ones by Garmin. Or, you can see if there is an app that will track steps using the phone's accelerometer that syncs with Health.

Health App is not tracking my steps, what should I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.