Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Movie is Not Downloading

We tried to rent a movie last night. It never downloaded. I gave it all day today. It had 2 hours and 40 minutes all morning. I tried restarting Apple TV several times both through Settings and at the power outlet and restarted the wi-fi modem as well. Our wi-fi is not great (Download Speed is 3.07 Mpbs) but I have it set to Standard Definition so that we can still use Apple TV/

Once the movie did start! I paused it to put the kids to bed and what do you know, it disconnected itself from the Internet and we were back to Square One. Currently it's been downloading for about an hour and the time to play just keeps going up (was at 1 hour 20 minutes, now up to to 4 hours 41 minutes). Bizarre. I'm just over it by this point and we won't have time to watch it.

Can someone please just tell me how to get my money back? I've had this happen before (a few times) and Apple told me how to do it over the phone but I've forgotten.

Thank you.

Apple TV

Posted on May 24, 2015 12:54 AM

1 reply

May 24, 2015 2:09 AM in response to Hopeful NZ

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Select the content which is causing a problem and use the 'Report a problem'

button in Your Purchase History on your computer.

Currently, if your purchase happens to be your most recent purchase you will need

to click the large ‘Report A Problem’ button under the list of previous purchases in

order to reveal the ‘Report A Problem’ link for your recent purchase. If your

purchase is listed as a previous purchase use the small arrow on the left side of its

listing.

Alternatively you can use the receipt email to report a problem.

Movie is Not Downloading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.