Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Vertical Lines on iPhone 5S Screen

I have had my iPhone 5S for about a year and a half now and have never had any issues in the past. Yesterday, I got home from work and I looked at my phone it at first it had lines that were barely visible and then it "brightens" to black and white stripes. It is so bad that I can't even use the phone, all I see is stripes. It is weird though because it still vibrates when I get a text but there would be no way of me seeing it. I don't know what caused this because nothing out of the ordinary happened to my phone. I looked up the issue online and it said to take off the screen which I don't want to do because I would be risking ruining my phone even more. I tried going through apple support on the phone and they said I would have to pay because it was out of warranty which I don't want to do and online it needed me to access a link from my device which was not possible because I can not use it at all. I appreciate any help that anyone can give me. Thank you.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 24, 2015 7:59 AM

There are no replies.

Vertical Lines on iPhone 5S Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.