Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When ı surf on Safari, when ever ı open a web page, it automatically directs me to ad's and I cannot use Safari

I cannot surf on Safari, there is something like virus which automatically directs me to some ad pages and it blocks me to reach web page that I want. May be you can say that this causes because of the web pages you open but it this also happens in very secure sites. For example bank's webpages, Facebook, forums... So I think that there is something which directly directs me to ad's.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 24, 2015 3:33 AM

6 replies

May 24, 2015 8:14 AM in response to sarpkoksal

Hi Sarpkoksal,

Sorry to hear about this. Have you tried resetting all settings? If not, here's the steps that should help resolve your issue:

1. Open Settings

2. Select General

3. Select Reset

4. Select Reset All Settings

Do note that by selecting Reset All Settings will not delete your data. It may reset certain settings, such as your wallpaper.

I hope this helps 🙂

When ı surf on Safari, when ever ı open a web page, it automatically directs me to ad's and I cannot use Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.