Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forgot memorable info

before I start this is not a stolen iPad.

MY mother was given a present of an iPad from my Dad. He paid cash in a store in Dublin for the iPad and has lost his receipt. My mother asked my brother to set her iPad up for her, which he did but did not record any of the memorable answers. I have tried to reset all this but believe it or not he entered the wrong DOB for my mother and he cannot remember what DOB he used.

We have tried every DOB in the family but no good. I have contacted apple too and they will not help as it looks like we have stolen this iPad.

its like new as my mother is elderly and didn't really use it much and her memory is dwindling too. Really a big shame to throw this iPad in the trash but looks like thats what will happen if I cannot solve this.

can anyone offer a remedy please.

iPad 2

Posted on May 24, 2015 4:25 AM

1 reply

Forgot memorable info

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.