Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have windows Vista 32 bit service pack 2 and ipod nano 7th generation which itunes version should I download? Lates version did not show ipod icon or allow me to activate my playlists.

I have windows Vista 32 bit service pack 2 and ipod nano 7th generation which itunes version should I download? Lates version did not show ipod icon or allow me to activate my playlists.

iPod nano, Windows Vista, 32bit service pack 2

Posted on May 24, 2015 6:48 AM

1 reply

May 24, 2015 5:53 PM in response to esthergideonse

Ummm... you download what ever is available at http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/ Why do you think you need anything different.

Windows System Requirements

• PC with a 1GHz Intel or AMD processor and 512MB of RAM
  • Windows XP Service Pack 3 or later, 32-bit editions of Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
  • 64-bit editions of Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 require the iTunes 64-bit installer
  • 400MB of available disk space
  • Broadband Internet connection to use the iTunes Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.