Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I make calls, and messages go to my Mac Mini?

Hi.

I have some questions about making phone calls, FaceTime calls, SMS Messages, and iMessages go from my iPhone to my Mac Mini? I've tried setting this up with Apple Support - but after going through all the steps needed to enable the feature so I could make phone calls, FaceTime calls, SMS Messages, and iMessages go from my phone to my Mac Mini the call would go through on my Mac, but on the other hand my iPhone would start showing a screen with the Apple Logo on a white background, then the lock screen and then the Apple Logo on a white background.

Here are the things I've done already:

-Checked that both devices are compatible.

-Checked that both devices have bluetooth capability.

-I've made sure they're signed into the same iCloud Account.

-I've made sure they're using the same Wi-Fi network.

-I've made sure they're running the latest software version.

-I have only re-started the iPhone via a soft reset (holding the power button and powering it off.) as well as a hard reset (holding the power button and home button until it shows the Apple Logo on a white background.)

-I've enabled iPhone Cellular Calls on my Mac Mini

-I've enabled the setting for people to reach me at my phone number and e-mail under the iMessage preferences via Mac.

-

The Products I'm Using:

Mac Mini (Late 2012) Running OS X Yosemite

iPhone 5s Running iOS 8.3

Mac mini, OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on May 24, 2015 7:16 AM

There are no replies.

How do I make calls, and messages go to my Mac Mini?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.