Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ipad shows 12.gb used storage, but I have not used that much storate. Where is the storage gone?

My ipad shows 12.3 GB as capacity and only 103MB available. If I go to Manage Storage, It shows I have used only 630MB for my all Apps. Can you please help me to get more storage?

iPad 2, iOS 8

Posted on May 24, 2015 6:46 AM

1 reply

May 26, 2015 7:12 AM in response to nilu_shiv

Hello nilu_shiv,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are running out of storage on your iPad and would like to know what is using it. In this situation, I would recommend reading over the attached article for helpful information on how to see where your storage space is being used. There are helpful links at the bottom of the article as well that are helpful in removing content from your device to free up more storage.

See how much storage you've used on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Have a great day,

Joe

My ipad shows 12.gb used storage, but I have not used that much storate. Where is the storage gone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.