Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

NEED HELP + TUTORIAL. stuck on white apple logo + black screen. progress bar only reach 50% and stuck forever.

hello guys, I need help. I have macbook Pro Retina 13 late 2013. I dont know what happen to it but as mention in the subject above.

I've tried rebooting but still stuck on the start up screen. I read the previous post but seem not to find the right solution.

command + R doesn't work, nothing happen.

please I need help... Im sure nothing is wrong with my mac, I use it for only 1 year old now! maybe because of he latest upgrade?

what should I do? Pls help or pls give some tutorials 😟 sorry for m bad english.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on May 24, 2015 8:54 AM

1 reply

May 26, 2015 8:38 AM in response to adlzra

Greetings adlzra,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are experiencing a startup issue with your Mac. In this situation, I would suggest reading over and working through the suggested steps in the article attached below. It provides some extra steps you can take if you cannot boot into the Recovery System.

Resolve startup issues and perform disk maintenance with Disk Utility and fsck - Apple Support

Cheers,

Joe

NEED HELP + TUTORIAL. stuck on white apple logo + black screen. progress bar only reach 50% and stuck forever.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.