Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete iTunes pop up

iiTunes pop up to verify passwod.

soneone has downloaded songs using their iTunes in my phone.

ive purchased a new iPhone and now I get pop ups promting me to download theses songs and I don't know the password to this persons account to download them. I download from my iCloud but use my iTunes to sync my songs. how do I delete this persons songs and account off my account?

iPad Air Wi-Fi, Cellular, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on May 24, 2015 8:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2015 9:38 AM

Whose account is logged in on the phone, your's or the other person's ? You can log out of an account by tapping on it in Settings > iTunes & App Store, you can also turn off (if it's 'on') 'automatic downloads' for music via there.

You can delete downloaded songs by swiping/dragging across them from right-to-left in the Music app.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 24, 2015 9:38 AM in response to Zaffi

Whose account is logged in on the phone, your's or the other person's ? You can log out of an account by tapping on it in Settings > iTunes & App Store, you can also turn off (if it's 'on') 'automatic downloads' for music via there.

You can delete downloaded songs by swiping/dragging across them from right-to-left in the Music app.

May 24, 2015 12:36 PM in response to Zaffi

If it's on the latest version of iOS then is there not an Edit button at the top of the Downloads tab - my iPad, which is on iOS 8.3, has it (my iPhone is on 7.1.2 so I can't check if it shows on that).

You won't be able to stop them showing in the Purchased tab via your computer's iTunes, unless you have those songs in its library (from that account) and can sync them to the phone, that might remove them.

Delete iTunes pop up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.