Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a prepaid visa gift card, and ran out of money. But payments keep going through, I have no other form of payment on here. Thoughts?

It was my birthday and my uncle bought me this prepaid visa gift car, non reloadable. But payments keep going through and I don't know where the money is coming from.

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 24, 2015 8:57 AM

1 reply

May 24, 2015 9:18 AM in response to Cod Pro

You don't/didn't have a balance on your account, and you aren't part of family sharing (if you are then purchases will be charged to the family organiser) ?

If the purchases are going to your account and you haven't got a method of paying for them then at some point you will get a 'problem with a previous purchase' message which will stop further downloads : Pay an unpaid balance in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

I have a prepaid visa gift card, and ran out of money. But payments keep going through, I have no other form of payment on here. Thoughts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.