Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Final Cut Pro transforms video creation with Live Multicam on iPad and new AI features on Mac. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FCPX: Pasting audio attributes - not the result I always want

Say I want to slightly modify a compressor effect in multiple audio clips that have had that effect added. So I tweak it in one clip and then cut / past the attributes to the other clips. What happens, instead of (for example) the existing compressor threshold being lowered, FCP will add another complete instance of the compressor with the new settings to all of the other clips. My only option seems to be to start from scratch, i.e., remove the compressor from every clip except one, adjust to my new parameter settings, copy and past to the other clips. Seems very convoluted. Surely not?

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on May 24, 2015 10:07 AM

There are no replies.

FCPX: Pasting audio attributes - not the result I always want

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.